Director, Global Customer Support
Location: Santa Clara, California
Apply for this position >>
- Positive and energetic leadership with focus on managing customer issues and escalations with empathy
- Excellent cross-functional communication skills to partner with Engineering and Operations teams to ensure our products and solutions reflect building a great Customer Experience
- Technically competent to provide hands on help and quick decisions during customer escalations and provide concise user experience feedback to Product teams
- Build relationship and work with hardware& software partners and vendor management teams to find quick resolution to customer issues
- Thrive in a culture of focus, agility, team work and creativity and reinforce those qualities in the Technical Support team
- Ability to attract and retain great talent. Mentor and develop team members
Who you are:
- You have experience in developing the tools, personnel and operations strategy to effectively grow a global organization to support customers around the world.
- You have hands-on technical experience as a support engineer
- You have experience in Networking, Virtualization, cloud scale architectures, SAAS platforms, security and embedded systems
- You may have had experience with Industrial control systems and Building Automation systems
- You have experience building deep relationships cross functionally to ensure products, processes and initiatives reflect building the best customer experience.
- You are a strong leader with proven track record for building customer executive relationships and doing escalation management.
- Drive the growth and success of both Enterprise and Premier Support
- Own the escalation management processes for both technical and account escalations
- Achieve business results for customer satisfaction and support SLAs
- Minimum 12 – 15 years’ experience leading worldwide operations of a globally distributed technical support team
- Implemented programs and processes to maximize customer success and product adoption demonstrably
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- 15 years’ experience working in Enterprise software and hardware
- Experience leading both turnkey and SAAS platform teams with Fortune 500 customers.
- Demonstrated success developing high quality support teams
- Has managed and developed Premier support offerings
- Experience with Industrial engineering process control systems and/or building automation systems is a plus
- Masters in Business Administration or equivalent experience is desired.
Apply for this position >>