Location: Santa Clara, California
IoTium is the leader in providing secure network infrastructure for the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The company is based in Silicon Valley and backed by GE Ventures, March Capital, The Fabric and Juniper Networks. The company’s patented technology enables a Network as a Service (NaaS) solution to securely connect legacy onsite systems to cloud-based applications, allowing building and industrial automation, oil & gas, manufacturing, transportation, and smart city industries to realize the promise of Industry 4.0.
We are looking for passionate, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and enthusiastic administrative assistant to join our dedicated team to help with general business administration.
- Travel arrangements
- Organize meetings and schedule appointments
- Expense reporting
- Shipping and Receiving
- Company errands
- Facilities management
- Keeping the office stocked with supplies
- Special projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2-3 years relevant experience in an administrative role
- Working knowledge of Google Suite and/or MS Office
- Strong ability to work in a team environment and interact with cross-functional groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively communicate suggestions and ideas
- Self-starter with impeccable attention to detail, organization and follow through
- Energetic personality willing to jump in and help where needed
- Successful candidates should also be able to manage a diverse number of work items and be able to prioritize and multitask effectively throughout the working day
To apply, please send your resume, a brief introduction of yourself including why you’d be a great addition to our team.