Network Support Engineer (Recent Grad)
Location: Santa Clara, CA (HQ)
Are you ready for the Next Generation? Be on the cutting edge of IoT technologies by joining the trailblazing team that is defining the space!
IoTium is the leader in providing secure network infrastructure for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The company is based in the Silicon Valley and backed by top-tier investors such as GE Ventures, March Capital, The Fabric, and Juniper Networks. The company’s patented technology enables a Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) solution to securely connect both legacy brownfield and cutting-edge greenfield systems to cloud-based applications. As THE IoT Edge-Cloud company, IoTium enables building and industrial automation, oil & gas, manufacturing, transportation, and smart city industries to realize the promise of Industry 4.0.
We are looking a superstar Recent Engineering Graduate with experience in Computer Networks to join our team!
Overview & Responsibilities
- Resolve complex IoT networking technical issues via a combination of problem solving skills and technical expertise.
- Interact with Operations and Engineering teams as needed to resolve critical escalations.
- Building and maintain network support lab environment.
- Reproduce complex customer IoT environments for testing and validation.
- Report software bugs and customer suggestions.
- Participate in on-call rotation as needed.
- Provide product demos and training sessions to internal audiences.
Required Experience & Skills
- Strong collaboration skills, a knack for problem solving, and willingness to learn is of upmost importance.
- Experience with Python and other scripting languages
- Familiarity of cloud compute and virtualization environments such as: VMware ESXi, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud.
- Computer Networking coursework and experience is a strong plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- B.S. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com