Senior Software Engineer – Automation
Location: Santa Clara, CA (HQ)
Are you ready for the Next Generation? Be on the cutting edge of IoT technologies by joining the trailblazing team that is defining the space!
IoTium is the leader in providing secure network infrastructure for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The company is based in the Silicon Valley and backed by top-tier investors such as GE Ventures, March Capital, The Fabric, and Juniper Networks. The company’s patented technology enables a Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) solution to securely connect both legacy brownfield and cutting-edge greenfield systems to cloud-based applications. As THE IoT Edge-Cloud company, IoTium enables building and industrial automation, oil & gas, manufacturing, transportation, and smart city industries to realize the promise of Industry 4.0.
We are looking a rock star Sr. Automation Engineer to join our team!
Overview & Responsibilities
- Kickstart our automation program for our game-changing industrial IoT platform.
- Integrating existing multi-infrastructure into an auto-scalable framework.
- Work hand-in-hand with OPS and Engineering to support a continuous integration model.
Required Experience & Skills
- Extensive experience with Python automation framework.
- Expertise in cloud automation tools such as: Terraform, Ansible
- Deep working knowledge of cloud compute and virtualization environments such as: VMware ESXi, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud.
- Strong understanding of Docker and Kubernetes.
- Excited about continuous integration and delivery
- Experience with UI Automation is desirable.
- 5+ years of work experience as a software engineer focused on automation.
- B.S. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other equivalent degree/experience.
To apply for this position, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org