Location: Santa Clara, CA (HQ)
Are you ready for the Next Generation? Be on the cutting edge of IoT technologies by joining the trailblazing team that is defining the space!
IoTium is the leader in providing secure network infrastructure for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The company is based in the Silicon Valley and backed by top-tier investors such as GE Ventures, March Capital, The Fabric, and Juniper Networks. The company’s patented technology enables a Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) solution to securely connect both legacy brownfield and cutting-edge greenfield systems to cloud-based applications. As THE IoT Edge-Cloud company, IoTium enables building and industrial automation, oil & gas, manufacturing, transportation, and smart city industries to realize the promise of Industry 4.0.
We are looking a rock star Solutions Engineer to join our team!
Overview & Responsibilities
- Understand our customer’s technical & business requirements to produce a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW), including technical architectures, deployment plans, etc.
- Consult on best practices regarding customer networking and server integration with the IoTium solution.
- Be the technical leader responsible for driving customer installations and ensure that the deployment is project managed.
- Collaborate with Development, Sales, Technical Support, and Marketing teams to resolve technical issues and provide customer feedback as the “Voice of the Customer”.
- Assist with planning, deployment, documentation, and maintenance of Services/Solution lab and Managed Services offerings.
- Provide product demos and training sessions to internal and external audiences.
Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a Professional Services Consultant, Solutions Engineer, Support Engineer, Technical Account Manager, or Customer Success Manager.
- Working knowledge of Networking & IT technologies, including but not limited to: Switching, Routing, Proxies, Firewalls, VPN, Linux, Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience working with cloud compute and virtualization environments such as: VMware ESXi, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Travel Required from 10-30%
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com