Senior Systems Engineer
Location: multiple locations in the U.S. and Australia
Are you ready for the Next Generation? Be on the cutting edge of IoT technologies by joining the trailblazing team that is defining the space!
IoTium is the leader in providing secure network infrastructure for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The company is based in the Silicon Valley and backed by top-tier investors such as GE Ventures, March Capital, The Fabric, and Juniper Networks. The company’s patented technology enables a Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) solution to securely connect both legacy brownfield and cutting-edge greenfield systems to cloud-based applications. As THE IoT Edge-Cloud company, IoTium enables building and industrial automation, oil & gas, manufacturing, transportation, and smart city industries to realize the promise of Industry 4.0.
We are looking a rock star Systems Engineer to join our team!
Overview & Responsibilities
As a Systems Engineer, you will develop expert knowledge and proficiency in our offerings and be a subject matter expert in IoTium technologies. You will be a key technical advisor to IoTium customers in helping them secure their OT network.
- Deliver pre-sales presentations and demonstrations to customers and partners
- Support sales efforts through on-site meetings, group presentations and marketing activities
- Manage and own all technical aspects of the sales cycle
- Help customers understanding how IoTium fits into their environment, and how to get started
- Serve as an industry expert on technology, people, and process around software development & operating containers at Enterprise scale.
- Understand our customer’s technical & business requirements to produce a comprehensive Statement of Work (SOW), including technical architectures, deployment plans, etc.
- Consult on best practices regarding customer networking and server integration with the IoTium solution.
- Be the technical leader responsible for driving customer installations and ensure that the Pilot is project managed
- Collaborate with Customer Success, Technical Support, Marketing and Engineering teams to resolve technical issues and provide customer feedback as the “Voice of the Customer”.
- Assist with planning, deployment, documentation, and maintenance of Services/Solution lab and Managed Services offerings.
- Provide product demos and training sessions to internal and external audiences.
Required Experience & Skills
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Pre-Sales Engineer, Systems Engineer or Solutions Engineer.
- Working experience with Networking Protocols (TCP/IP), VLANs and IP subnetting.
- Troubleshooting skills that include hands-on experience with IT network
- Working knowledge of Networking & IT technologies, including but not limited to: Switching, Routing, Proxies, Firewalls, VPN, Linux, Microsoft Active Directory.
- Experience working with cloud compute and virtualization environments such as: VMware ESXi, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player willing to help out peers and other teams within the company
- Ability to present to a large audience or group of people
- Internal drive and positive attitude to go above and beyond whenever necessary to compete and win business
To apply for this position, send your resume to email@example.com