Technical Lead – Cloud Operations Engineer
Locations: Santa Clara, CA (HQ), Chennai (India)
Are you ready for the Next Generation? Be on the cutting edge of IoT technologies by joining the trailblazing team that is defining the space!
IoTium is the leader in providing secure network infrastructure for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The company is based in the Silicon Valley and backed by top-tier investors such as GE Ventures, March Capital, The Fabric, and Juniper Networks. The company’s patented technology enables a Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) solution to securely connect both legacy brownfield and cutting-edge greenfield systems to cloud-based applications. As THE IoT Edge-Cloud company, IoTium enables building and industrial automation, oil & gas, manufacturing, transportation, and smart city industries to realize the promise of Industry 4.0.
We are looking for an experienced Sr. Cloud Operations Engineer to join our team!
Overview & Responsibilities
- Lead the DevOps program for our game-changing industrial IoT cloud security platform
- Maintain and run day to day operations for our scalable Cloud infrastructure to consistently meet our industry grade SLO
- Integrating existing multi-infrastructure into an auto-scalable framework.
- Work hand-in-hand with Development Engineering to support a continuous integration model.
- Work with Customer Success teams to provide the best in class experience to our customers
Required Experience & Skills
- Deep working knowledge of cloud computing and virtualization environments such as: VMware ESXi, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and GCP
- Must have deployed, automated and maintained cloud based workloads
- Extensive experience with Python automation framework.
- Expertise in cloud automation tools such as: Terraform, Ansible
- Strong understanding of Containers and Kubernetes.
- Excited about continuous integration and delivery
- 5+ years of work experience as a software engineer focused on automation and cloud native technologies
- Atleast 2+ years of Technical Leadership Expertise with demonstrable ability to take Ownership and deliver end to end projects
- Cloud security certification is a plus
- B.S. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other equivalent degree/experience.
To apply for this position, send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org