Software Engineer (Recent Grad) – Services and Solutions
Location: Santa Clara, CA (HQ)
We are looking a superstar Recent Engineering Graduate to join our Professional Services and Solutions Automation team!
Overview & Responsibilities
- Take ownership in creating monitoring dashboards and tools for Services Operations team.
- Develop deployment automation around our industry-leading IoT Networking and Security solutions.
- Work hand-in-hand with Professional Services Engineers to understand customer requirements and translate them into solutions.
- Assist with planning, deployment, documentation, and maintenance of Services/Solution lab and Managed Services offerings.
- Collaborate with Development, Sales, Technical Support, and Marketing teams to resolve technical issues and provide customer feedback as the “Voice of the Customer”.
- Provide product demos and training sessions to internal audiences.
Required Experience & Skills
- Strong collaboration skills, a knack for problem solving, and willingness to learn is of upmost importance.
- Experience with Python, NodeJS, Golang
- Familiarity of cloud compute and virtualization environments such as: VMware ESXi, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud.
- Familiarity with development and consumption of API’s, web services.
- Computer Networking experience is a strong plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- B.S. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Electrical Engineering
Are you ready for the Next Generation? Be on the cutting edge of IoT technologies by joining the trailblazing team that is defining the space! IoTium is the leader in providing secure network infrastructure for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The company is based in the Silicon Valley and backed by top-tier investors such as GE Ventures, March Capital, The Fabric, and Juniper Networks. The company’s patented technology enables a Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) solution to securely connect both legacy brownfield and cutting-edge greenfield systems to cloud-based applications. As THE IoT Edge-Cloud company, IoTium enables building and industrial automation, oil & gas, manufacturing, transportation, and smart city industries to realize the promise of Industry 4.0.