Senior Software Engineer – UI
Location: Santa Clara, CA (HQ)
Are you ready for the Next Generation? Be on the cutting edge of IoT technologies by joining the trailblazing team that is defining the space! IoTium is the leader in providing secure network infrastructure for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The company is based in the Silicon Valley and backed by top-tier investors such as GE Ventures, March Capital, The Fabric, and Juniper Networks. The company’s patented technology enables a Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) solution to securely connect both legacy brownfield and cutting-edge greenfield systems to cloud-based applications. As THE IoT Edge-Cloud company, IoTium enables building and industrial automation, oil & gas, manufacturing, transportation, and smart city industries to realize the promise of Industry 4.0.
We are looking for a rock star Sr. UI Engineer to join our team!
Overview & Responsibilities
- Lead the effort to build the Web Interface (full-stack) to our game changing IIoT cloud platform by writing code that is easy to read, re-use, and maintain.
- Assist with planning, deployment, documentation, and maintenance of UI team development stack.
- Deliver product demos and training sessions to internal audiences.
- Provide technical training and best practice guidance to junior engineers.
- Collaborate with fellow Engineers, Sales, Customer Success to understand customer requirements and translate them into product workflows.
Required Experience & Skills
- Experience building UI using React framework.
- Understands UX design principles, ability to influence REST API Designs and collaborate with backend developers.
- Prior use of development tools such as Git.
- Experience working with HTML, CSS, multi-component pages, interactive/responsive page designs.
- Experience building authentication/SSO into front-end of SaaS services a strong plus.
- Experience with Java/SQL/Security/Web service backend design a plus.
- Working knowledge of cloud compute and virtualization environments such as: VMware ESXi, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud.
- 5+ years of work experience as a software developer.
- B.S. Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other equivalent degree/experience.
To apply for this position, send resume to email@example.com