Ron Victor to Provide Insight on Mass Deployment of IIoT During Keynote Session
Santa Clara, CA March 28, 2017
IoTium, a leading provider of secure, scalable, cloud-managed, easy-to-deploy network infrastructure for IoT applications, today announced that it is sponsoring, speaking and exhibiting at the Global IoT Conference in Santa Clara, California March 27-29, 2017. Founder and CEO, Ron Victor, will be featured as a keynote speaker, covering the complexities involved in deploying IIoT at scale.
The Global IoT Conference, hosted by Global Big Data Conference, provides a wide array of topics across the IoT space. Speakers at the conference are leading experts in the IoT revolution. The three-day event covers IoT developments in consumer, industrial, security and financial areas.
WHO: IoTium’s Ron Victor, Founder and CEO, and Kim Truong, Senior Director of Marketing, are attending the event. IoTium can be found at the company booth #12 during exhibit hours, answering questions from booth visitors.
WHAT: Ron Victor will share insight during a keynote session titled “Complexities in Scalable Mass Deployment of Industrial IoT,” at the Global IoT Conference. The keynote will focus on deployment complexity, security and extensibility in-depth so that attendees can better understand these issues. Ron will share relevant case studies as well as ROI analysis.
- The Global IoT Conference started Monday, March 27 and ends Wednesday, March 29, 2017.
- Ron’s keynote session, “Complexities in Scalable Mass Deployment of Industrial IoT,” will be held on Wednesday, March 29 from 5:30 p.m. to 6:10 p.m. PT.
- IoTium’s booth #12 will be open during exhibit hall hours: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. PT on Monday, March 27, and Tuesday, March 28, in room 210.
- The Global IoT Conference is taking place at the Santa Clara Convention Center, located at 5001 Great America Parkway, Santa Clara, California, 95054.
- IoTium is located at booth #12 in the exhibit hall, room 210, during exhibitor hours.
About IoTium, Inc.
IoTium is a Silicon Valley start-up that is extending mainstream Internet to the Industrial IoT world. IoTium enables new revenue streams, secure remote management and diagnostic capabilities for customers in both green-field and brown-field installations. IoTium’s cloud-managed, software defined IoT Network infrastructure provides secure connectivity between devices and systems at the edge and applications in the public or private cloud. IoTium’s solution is secure, scalable, easy-to-deploy and extensible. More information is available at http://www.iotium.io.