This role is a high impact, customer facing role responsible for establishing Iotium as an innovative technical leader in the Industrial IoT space.
The Sales Engineer is responsible for identifying and matching technology solutions with the customer’s business issues and objective.
- Drive sales with technical expertise, account management skills and exceptional customer focus.
- Engage as part of a sales team to achieve or exceed revenue targets.
- Present Iotium solutions value proposition to customers and partners.
- Install, support, and maintain Iotium solutions in pre-sales POC deployments.
- Build long-term business relationships and become a technical advisor within each account
- Ability to leverage and maximize reseller and SI partner relationships to increase sales performance.
- Create and deliver technical product presentations and/or training sessions to partners and customers.
Who you are:
- You have hands on experience with Network devices and Firewalls
- You have proficiency in several of the following areas:
- Microservices and Containers
- Security protocols / PKI Infrastructure
- Industrial Automation / Control Systems, products and protocols
- Building Automation Systems, products and protocols
- Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Virtualization and Public Cloud technologies
- You use your in-depth knowledge of technical sales techniques including the ability to understand customer needs and suggest solutions to technically close deals.
- You are comfortable building relationships with technical teams at all levels of the customer organization.
- You are a dependable, agile, self-starter, and capable of quickly learning new products and technologies.
- You have excellent communications and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years prior Sales Engineering or Reseller experience with a track record of success in driving customer adoption of technology solutions.
Apply for this position>>