Software Engineer Internship Opportunity
Location: Santa Clara, California
Are you ready for the Next Generation? Be on the cutting edge of IoT technologies by joining the trailblazing team that is defining the space!
IoTium is the leader in providing secure network infrastructure for Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). The company is based in the Silicon Valley and backed by top-tier investors such as GE Ventures, March Capital, The Fabric, and Juniper Networks. The company’s patented technology enables a Network-as-a-Service (NaaS) solution to securely connect both legacy brownfield and cutting-edge greenfield systems to cloud-based applications. As THE IoT Edge-Cloud company, IoTium enables building and industrial automation, oil & gas, manufacturing, transportation, and smart city industries to realize the promise of Industry 4.0.
We are looking for a rock star Systems Engineer to join our team!
Overview & Responsibilities
- Currently pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science, Software Engineering or allied field
- Are able to work out of Santa Clara office for a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Able to commit to a minimum of a 3-month internship
- Excited about learning new technologies and passionate about solving challenges
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to learn
- Strong programming skills in one of Python, Java, or Go
- Familiarity and experience with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure is a plus
- Understand Software Development Life Cycle and has worked in Development or QA teams in the past
- Familiarity with Frontend technologies like HTML, CSS, etc
- Familiarity with Network concepts – Firewalls, Wide Area Networking is a plus
To apply for this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org